DDBA8300 Week 5 Discussion Alignment Within Quantitative Studies
Post an assessment of your chosen quantitative study utilized in Week 2. Your assessment should include the following:
· Briefly describe the key components of your chosen article: problem statement, purpose statement, theoretical framework, research question(s), and hypotheses. (Note: You will attach a copy of this study to your Discussion post.)
· Analyze the alignment between these components, including areas of misalignment.
o Explain the level of alignment between these specific components, including any areas that may be lacking.
o Recommend at least one change that could improve alignment within this study, including a rationale for your recommendation.
DDBA8300 Week 5 Assignment Draft Quantitative Prospectus
To prepare for this Assignment, review pages 13–16 in the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide, as well as Sections 1.4, 1.6, and 1.7 of the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for details on requirements for a Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, Research Question(s), and Hypotheses for a quantitative study. You should also review Appendix B, “Quantitative Primer” in the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for comprehensive details on ensuring accurate quantitative research design.
Submit a draft quantitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that includes the following:
· Problem Statement (not to exceed 150 words)
· Purpose Statement (not to exceed 200 words)
· Nature of the Study (not to exceed 1 page)
· Research Question(s) and Hypotheses (20 words max per item)
· Theoretical Framework (not to exceed 1 page)
· References page