ince marijuana legalization, pediatric exposures to cannabis have increased.1 To date, pediatric deaths from cannabis exposure have not been reported. The authors report an 11-month-old male who, following cannabis exposure, presented with central nervous system depression after seizure, and progressed to cardiac arrest and died.August 25, 2018
PowerPoint presentation is to apply information gathered from the Family Genetic History and Milestone 1 assignments to aid with identifying one modifiable risk factor and develop an evidence-based teaching plan that promotes health as well as improves patient outcomes.August 25, 2018
Your assignment for this week entails working on an introduction for your project. The introduction should:
- Contain the title of the lesson.
- Identify and describe the learners.
- Describe the educational setting: staff development, patient education, family education, and so forth.
- Include learner assessments: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, and so forth.
- Provide a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease.
- Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
- Focus on 1 disease/3 audiences.
- Support answers with relevant examples and journal articles.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"