First 2 pages need to be a Research Proposal Outline that answers the 6-step model for chosen title
1. Understand the situation Identify key symptoms.
2. Identify the problems from the symptoms.
3. Write a managerial decision statement and corresponding research objectives.
4. Determine the unit of analysis.
5. Determine relevant variables.
6. Write research questions and/or research hypothesis.
Submit a 2 page outline using a minimum of one robust paragraph per step in the model. Focus on clearly telling the reader how you would approach this problem. Be as detailed as possible without being wordy. Err on the side of specifics as opposed to generalizations. If you do not have access to a certain parcel of information, you may create portions of the scenario as needed. Be as realistic as possible.
Remember, your Final Literature Review must meet the following criteria: SEE EXAMPLE PROVIDED
1. Contain an APA formatted cover page with the title of your topic.
2. Contain an APA formatted abstract with your research topic summarized.
3. Contain 8 pages of content synthesizing the scholarly literature on your topic or research question(s):
a. At least 10 scholarly references should be used.
b. Literature should be no older than 5 years unless you are taking a historical or longitudinal perspective.
c. Literature should cover differing opinions, viewpoints, and/or schools of thought.
d. The thought leader, guru, or seminal works should be identified and included.
e. Trade publications or opinion pieces should be used sparingly but may be included for a specific purpose such as to show a current event or an industry stance on an issue.
4. Contain an APA formatted references section.